Our 50 bed nursing home is a large facility with a relaxed country atmosphere and tightly knit care team. We are located just 45 minutes from Moncton in the Village of Riverside-Albert.
We are currently accepting applications for Resident Attendants/ PSW
Salary: $19.15, as per collective agreement
· Grade 12 education or equivalent, plus an additional course in Personal Support Worker or Equivalency.
· Previous work related experience in the geriatric field, an asset.
· Provides resident focused care, such as feeding, bathing and ambulating, as part of an interdisciplinary team.
· Ability to understand written and oral directions independently or as a team player.
· Ability to co-operate and get along with others.
· Mentally and physically able to perform assigned duties.
· Good previous work and attendance record is mandatory.
· Criminal Record Check and Social Development Check required.
Visit our website: www.forestdalehome.ca
Please forward your resume to:
Susan Chase, Director of Care
5836 King Street
“Togetherness Where Caring Counts!”