- 6 pm Garden Party at the W. H. Steeves House Museum (Fish Pond, Cake Walk, etc.)
- 6:30 pm Official Opening of Homecoming Days 2015
- 4 pm – 6 pm Chili Supper & dessert (take-out only) at W.H. Steeves House $8 or $30/family of 4.
- 7:30 pm Crib & Crokinole Tournament @ Hank Braam Kiwanis Center. $5 registration per team. Contact Shawna Geldart at 875-2071 to register for Crib & Lois Snider 734-2117 to register for Crokinole.
- 6:30 pm Soap Box Derby, Academy St. Contact Todd Steeves 734-3468, or Scott Steeves 734-3381.
- 8 pm Bring & Buy Auction @ W.H. Steeves House.
Wednesday, July 15th
- 6:30 pm BINGO at the Hank Braam Kiwanis Center.
Thursday, July 16th
- 10 am Preschoolers Teddy Bear Picnic @ W.H. Steeves House.
- 11 am – 1:30 pm Edgett’s Landing Women’s Institute Salad Plate & Dessert takeout at the Hillsborough Fire Hall. $8.00
- 1:30 am – 3:30 pm Crafts for Kids (ages 6-13) @ Hillsborough Train Station.
- 6 pm – 8 pm Makeup Madness. Girls ages 10 – 14 (Register with Barb or Emily 734-3722) at the Hillsborough Public Library.
- 6 pm Riverview Boys & Girls Club Pasta Supper at the Hank Braam Kiwanis Center. Spaghetti, Garlic Bread, Caesar Salad & Dessert. $10/adults or $6 ages 8 & under. Monies raised will go to the Hillsborough Drop-In.
- 6:30 pm Doll Carriage & Bicycle Parade. Meet at Gaskin’s Parking Lot and parade to the W.H. Steeves House. Contact Lois 734-2117.
Friday, July 17th
- 3 pm – 6 pm Fear Factor at the Hillsborough Drop-In. The fun is open for youth ages 10 – 17. No preregistration or cost.
- 7 am – 10:30 am Buffet Breakfast at the Hank Braam Kiwanis Center. Adults $8, Ages 6-12 $4, Children 5 & under Free.
- 9 am – 12 pm St. Mary’s Anglican Women’s Bazaar at the Anglican Church. Now easier access through the back door.
- 10 am – 3 pm Lego Sam at the W. H. Steeves House Museum & Lego Building Contest;
- at 11:00 am – Bring your own Lego.
- 12 Noon Lawn Tractor Race at the Main Street ball field.
- 2 pm – 4 pm Discovery Tour beginning at the Village Office. A 1.2 km (loop) walk around the Village. A map with points of interest to visit will be provided. Learn a bit of the history of Hillsborough and some of the famous people that you may not be aware of! Prizes – earn a prize by dropping off your tour map at the end of your walk. Include your name and contact information for a chance to win a prize.
- 4:30 pm Potluck Supper at W.H. Steeves House. Everyone Welcome!
- 10 pm JOAN KENNEDY at the Hank Braam Kiwanis Center!! Free admission.
Sunday, July 19th
- 4 pm – 6:30 pm Masonic Lodge’s Annual PIG ROAST at the Hank Braam Kiwanis Center. Tickets available from any Mason or at the door.