For those unfamiliar with the trails, we have categorized the trails to help you out:
Easy: For those who feel comfortable walking 2 to 4 hours a day on mainly level terrain.
Moderate: For those who feel comfortable walking 3 to 5 hours a day. Walking trails can include smooth and/or uneven footpaths and some ascents up to 122 m (400 ft).
Strenuous: For more experienced hikers who feel comfortable walking 3 to 6 hours a day and have a higher level of fitness. Trail may have an uneven terrain with some steeper ascents from 305 to 732 m (1000 to 2400 ft).
With 20 trails varying in length and difficulty rating, there is no doubt a trail for everyone! Some of our favourite trails include the Multi-use trail where you can walk or bike through forests while appreciating stunning views of the Bay of Fundy. If you’re up for a more strenuous adventure, try the Hearst Lodge Trail that skirts along Big Salmon River. On a sunny day, feel free to stop and dip your toes in one of the river pools along the way. The McCumber Brook Wetlands offers a unique discovery experience: wander through lush green forest and examine the many different types of fungi and moss, some of which are unique to this area!
We hope you come explore our beautiful coastline. If you’re interested in visiting us often, we have season passes available! Save 20% if you purchase by the end of June.
Season Pass Daily Rate
Adult $50.00 $9.50
Senior $45.00 $8.50
Youth $30.00 $5.50www.fundytrailparkway.com
Family $80.00 $30.00
Ambassador $130.00 $34.00
For more information about the Fundy Trail Parkway, visit www.fundytrailparkway.com or call 1-866- 386-3987.
- Multi-Use Trail: 10 km, Hiking or biking, Easy to Moderate
- Sea Captains’ Burial Ground Footpath: 0.34 km, Easy
- Flowerpot Rock Scenic Footpath: 1.5 km, Moderate
- Bradshaw Scenic Footpath: 0.6 km, Moderate to Strenuous
- Pioneer Trail Loop: 0.48 km, Easy
- Big Salmon River Loop: 1.2 km, Easy to Moderate
- Suspension Footbridge Trail: 0.39 km, Easy
- Hearst Lodge Scenic Footpath: 2.7 km, Moderate to Strenuous
- Cranberry Brook Loop: 4.8 km, Strenuous
- Big Salmon to Long Beach Footpath (First Section of the Fundy Footpath): 4.4 km, Strenuous Note: Cable ladder
- Fundy Footpath: 61 km, Strenuous
- Salmon River Cemetery Footpath: 0.33 km, Moderate to Strenuous
- Long Beach Brook Falls Footpath: 0.7 km, Moderate to Strenuous
- Footpath (from P14) to Seely Beach: 1.0 km, Moderate (Moderate to Strenuous on the return hike up the hill).
- Seely Beach to Little Salmon River: 9 km, Strenuous
- Walton Glen Gorge Trail: 2.3 km, Easy, Hiking or biking
- Walton Glen Gorge Shortcut: 1.1 km, Easy to Moderate
- McCumber Brook Wetlands Trail: 1.2 km to Observation Deck A, Easy
- McLeod Brook Falls Trail: 1.2 km, Moderate
Information submitted by Nancy Lockerbie, General Manager, Fundy Trail Parkway.