There are rules to follow to become a licensed childcare center. Many of these rules necessarily involve a cost in order to comply. For example, hiring a teacher who has either a BEd or ECE certification. We also will comply with using the NB Curriculum Framework for Early Learning and Child Care. Certain materials to use with the children; an assortment of age appropriate toys and learning games; consumable items for art,and experimentation – all of these and more will require funding.
In order for them to proceed, it is very important that they have accurate numbers of how many parents of 3 and 4 year olds, would use a preschool, so we need some information from you!
Please help us, help you, by sending us a message with answers to the following:
- Do you have a 3 or 4 year old that would attend the program?
- Do you have a child younger than 3 that would attend the program in the future?
- Are you able to afford the cost of the program?
- Do you need a different program such as a full day?
- What other types of program would you use or suggest?
- Would you prefer 3 mornings a week rather than 5?
- Are you interested in after-school child care, from dismissal to 6 pm?
- Would you be interested in child care from Victoria Day to Labour Day or Thanksgiving?
PLEASE call with questions or concerns: CCRC: Jim (882-2960) Barb (882-2573) Sandra (882-2626)