As we approach the end of summer, we have stories and recipes to share with you including:
- Recipes for pickles and relish
- News about the fossil discovery at Cape Enrage
- A profile of Oliver Hofer and his bakery in Hillsborough
- The 115th Anniversary of Riverside Consolidated School
- Ten years of Foods of the Fundy Valley
- From spudnik to sticky bun - the story behind Alma's Sticky Buns
- Updates from the Old Church Farmers' Market in Hillsborough, the Albert County Community Health Centre, Albert County 175 and the Hillsborough Public Library.
Did you miss an issue? Check our archives for all our past issues and sign up for future issues.