The special issue is made possible, in part, with the generous support of the Fundy ULTRA Community Trail Micro-Grant, as well NB Tourism, Heritage and Culture-Sports.
The digital issue will be sent to our subscribers and print copies will be distributed throughout Albert County. For this special issue, however, we will have a much larger print run and scope of distribution.
We invite you to become involved in Connecting Albert County: Exploring our Trails in the following ways:
- Tell us what your favourite trail is and why, or share a memorable experience on a trail.*
- Let us know what your favourite trail app is and what you like about it.*
- Help print copies. We are looking for businesses with colour printers to help out.
- Consider advertising in the issue. (Note that a 15% discount is applied to all full-year advertisers with a business card ad or larger. See details here.)
- Volunteer with editing, proofreading or distribution.
If you would like to be involved in any way, email Janet Wallace at info@ConnectingAlbertCounty.org.
*Note submissions may be edited and we may not have space to include all submissions.