Connecting Albert County ~ Advertising 2023-2024
Wondering how to reach your target audience in Albert County?
Show the community you care, and reach locals and visitors by advertising in our monthly mini-magazine, Connecting Albert County.
For seven years, Connecting Albert County has provided our community with information on people, places and events in rural Albert County. Every month, our publications have a readership of more than 1000 and our website receives thousands of hits.
Hundreds of free print copies of the mini-magazine are distributed each month throughout rural Albert County. Our full-colour digital publication has 550 subscribers and a much greater readership including residents and repeat visitors to the area.
Connecting Albert County is the place to advertise in rural Albert County!
Click here to see our 2023-2024 rates or scroll below.
CAC Ad Rates 2023-24 (+HST)
* Business card: 3.5 x 2 in.; ¼- page: 3.65 x 5 in.; ½- page: 7.25 x 5 in.; Full page: 7.25 x 10 in.
* Advertisers are listed on the back cover of every digital and printed issue and listed in the email sent to subscribers for the months they advertise. Year-round advertisers are listed on featured pages of our website. Each listing includes a link to the advertiser’s website or Facebook page.
Please reserve your space by March 25th, 2023 for the 2023-24 advertising year. Most ads start in the April 2023 issue and end March 2024, however we welcome ads throughout the year.
We hope you will consider advertising in Connecting Albert County.
Email or send e-transfers to firstname.lastname@example.org or mail CAC, 8 Forestdale Road, Riverside-Albert, NB E4H 3Y7.
We accept e-transfers to info@ConnectingAlbertCounty.org and cheques sent to Connecting Albert County, 8 Forestdale Road, Riverside-Albert, NB E4H 3Y7, or you can use the dropdown menus below to pay via credit card or PayPal.
Our main advertising year runs from the April issue of one year to the March issue the following year. However, we welcome ads at any time of the year.
Connecting Albert County would like to thank the following supporters & advertisers:
- Bennett and Albert County Health Care (BACH) Foundation
- Albert County Pharmacy
- Hon. Rob Moore, MP for Fundy Royal
- CBDC Westmorland Albert
- Albert County Funeral Home
- Albert County Chamber of Commerce
- Foods of the Fundy Valley
- Hon. Mike Holland, Minister, MLA-Albert
- Fundy Highlands Motel and Chalets
- Chipoudy Communities Revitalization Committee (CCRC)
- Jeff MacDougall, SouthEastern Mutual Insurance
If you would like to support Connecting Albert County, visit our Advertising page or Donation page. With your support, we can continue to share the news of rural Albert County.
We welcome comments to our blog postings. Please provide your email address and name with your comment, and respect our content guidelines.