Our team is our most valued asset. We are dedicated to offering a pleasant and safe workplace.
Housekeeping attendants are needed for 2 months (July and August) or 6 months (May to October) engagement at our seasonal accommodations in beautiful Fundy National Park, New Brunswick. Our property consists of 44 housekeeping units, including 24 chalets and 20 motel-studios.
Our season starts May 1st, and will end mid-October, just after Thanksgiving.
Full-Time and Part-Time positions available. You would be working in a team environment.
- Clean guest units efficiently (in & out), respecting company standards and procedures
- Perform daily inventory checks to set up for next shift
- Assist in laundry and linens daily (mainly folding)
- Pleasantly and professionally comply with basic guest requests
- Practice teamwork, and be courteous to colleagues
- Applicants must be at least 16 years old
- Relevant experience would be an asset
- Must work well with others
- Attention to detail is essential
- Applicants must have the ability to understand verbal and written instructions
- Weekly hours are subject to change depending on occupancy, and applicants must be available to work at least 4 days per week, as well as weekends. Work day starts at 9am, and ends when all guest units are ready and set-up for the next day is completed
- Applicants must be able to physical perform duties, including:
standing for long periods of time, working in different weather conditions (heat, rain), bending, kneeling, reaching, lifting at least 20lbs, etc.
- At least two (2) professional references required
Please send your resume to firstname.lastname@example.org,
or to learn more, please call Anne-Marie at 506-887-2930
Only those selected for interviews will be contacted.
Thank you for your interest!
Fundy Highlands Motel & Chalets.