You can give your glass a second life and help keep it out of the landfill by bringing it to be recycled. If you have clean glass, separate it into clear and coloured glass, and bring it to the new drop-off at the Riverside-Albert Rec. Centre (9 Bicentennial Dr). Drop off the glass whenever you’re going by.
- Glass containers that are clear, amber or green.
- Glass beer, wine or liquor bottles in one of the three colours listed above.
- Jars and other containers that have been sorted by colour.
- Containers that have been cleaned and rinsed but may still have a label.
- Containers with metal or plastic lids still attached.
- Containers that are any colour other than clear, amber or green.
- Pyrex and tempered glass.
- Dishware, including plates, saucers, and coffee mugs.
- Ceramic and pottery containers.