Are you interested in gardening? Check out Gardens in the Community: Albert County (Riverview to Alma) Facebook.com/groups/136894827754479.
You can ask questions and post ideas or pictures of what you are doing in your own garden. It is a great place to learn and share with others in the same growing area.
- Harvesting rainwater
- Using grey water and building grey water systems to code
- Establishing a tool library for gardeners in our area
- Working cooperatively to remove barriers that prevent people from gardening
- Workshop ideas
- Garden tour possibilities
- Challenges of, and solutions for, different types of soil
- Mulches and compost, and how to source them.
If this is interesting to you, join the Facebook page! Feel free to start a conversation by creating a post.