- Observe awesome beauty at Glass Roots Inc. as you begin your tour in Riverview;
- Watch Wendy Johnston “throw” clay on her wheel;
- Join Norm at Farm Life Studio as he reveals the secrets of blending colours to make new ones, the many uses of gesso, and tips on sketching;
- Taste special new teas at Tansy Lane Herb Farm;
- Learn how Judy transforms Fundy Bay clay into unique pieces at Albert County Clay Company;
- Discover exciting wildlife artists at Studio on the Marsh;
- Witness as Curtis (Glass Roots Inc.) blows hot glass wonders into his spectacular glass works of art;
- Visit Waterside Winery and view the huge tanks of blueberry wine, rhubarb wine, and other wines, and taste some too;
- Participate as Brian Townsend presents a photo-editing workshop at 10am Saturday;
- Partake in a taste of “Fundy Studio Tour beer” brewed specially for this weekend at Buddha Bear/Holy Whale.
There will be specials and discounts on unique, local artistic productions, and food and drink as you continue on your tour. There will be something for everyone. The artisans and artists will be open 10am-5pm Saturday and Monday and from 11am-5pm Sunday.
For more information please follow Fundy Studio Tour on Facebook where we will have the map, or contact Ruth Bradford 734-3493/ firstname.lastname@example.org.