Last but not leeks, Foods of the Fundy Valley will be offering their famous Soup Bar along with tea and coffee, so you can stay all day and not miss a beet.
Come on, don’t basil-ly! Get down to the Hillsborough Kiwanis Center, March 7th from 10am- 3pm and find your inner peas!
- Farmer Brown’s Greenhouse: Basic of Seeds-Starting and Growing; Garden Prepping.
- Frank Cochrane, Cochrane Family Farm: Top Five Easiest Seeds to Save.
- Bob Osborne, Cornhill Nursery: Backyard Flowers.
- Moe Leger, Pumpkin Hill Farm: Hand Tools for the Market Gardener.
- Seed Swap Table: A place where gardeners can swap seeds. Bring seeds you have an excess of, but please make sure they are in good condition, packaged and labelled clearly. We will also have free catalogues, brochures and hand-outs for people to take home.