- Non-profit and charitable organizations including groups focused on community well-being, food security, physical activity, community transportation, public gardens, local economic development, environmental protection and more.
- Programs to help seniors and people living with low incomes, such as food banks, community transportation programs involving volunteer drivers, subsidized home care services, access to community computers, etc.
- Support groups for youth and adults (e.g., for mental health issues, addiction).
- Recreational infrastructure, including rinks, pools, parks, boat launches and trails.
- Community centres with examples of the types of activities offered (concerts, meals, meeting venue) with a description of the type of community support (financial, volunteers) they need.
- Health services.
Janet Wallace, Coordinator/Editor, Connecting Albert County