A guide to services, organizations, health programs and community resources in rural Albert County
The directory, created with support from the NB Community Investment Fund, will describe the free community services available in rural Albert County including:
- Non-profit and charitable organizations including groups focused on community well-being, food security, physical activity, community transportation, public gardens, local economic development, environmental protection and more.
- Programs to help seniors and people living with low incomes, such as food banks, community transportation programs involving volunteer drivers, subsidized home care services, access to community computers, etc.
- Support groups for youth and adults (e.g., for mental health issues, addiction).
- Recreational infrastructure, including rinks, pools, parks, boat launches and trails.
- Community centres with examples of the types of activities offered (concerts, meals, meeting venue) with a description of the type of community support (financial, volunteers) they need.
- Health services.
If you would like to be included in our upcoming directory, please email info@ConnectingAlbertCounty.org.
Connecting Albert County